When we launched the RMI Outlet earlier this year, we sought to create a gathering place of individuals who are passionate about America’s energy future. In order to do so, we’ve featured topical and timely content, while inviting people like you to participate in the discussion. So far, it’s been a great success. Indeed, this year certainly wasn’t short on energy-related news. As a review, we’ve round up a list of our ten most read Outlet posts from 2011. Take a look at the posts below and let us know which story you followed most.
We look forward to continuing the conversation into 2012.
1) Learning from Japan's Nuclear Disaster, Amory Lovins, March 18, 2011
2) Six Critical Levers to Transform Our Energy Future, Kelly Vaughn, October 18, 2011
3) Green Jobs: Boom or Bust, Josh Agenbroad, September 14, 2011
4) Top 10 Reasons Why Renewable Energy Wins, Doug Payne Wins, September 29, 2011
5) Ten Facts About Our Energy Landscape, Kelly Vaughn, September 6, 2011
6) Charging Ahead, Ben Holland, June 20, 2011
7) A Five Step Program For Ending Our Oil Addiction, Greg Rucks and Jesse Morris, November 14, 2011
8) Easing Pain at the Pump, Jesse Morris & Daniel Gorman, April 7, 2011
9) Nuclear: Grossly Uncompetitive Energy Option, Amory Lovins, March 28, 2011
10) Taking Fuel Economy Further, Kelly Vaughn, August 1, 2011