A Transportation Success Story (Video)
RMI’s Project Get Ready is focused on preparing cities around the country for the arrival and growth of the electric vehicle (EV) industry. Watch Ben Holland, PGR project manager, explain more about the way PGR convenes everyone from government leaders to electrical contractors in cities around the country to tackle some of the thorny questions around EV infrastructure, such as:
- What incentives do we need to put in place to encourage adoption of these vehicles?
- What are the steps a city needs to take to get ready for the arrival of EVs on the roads?
- How do you streamline the permitting process for home and public EV charging station installations?
- What is the cost of EV infrastructure for cities?
- What are the insurance and liability issues that come with installing EV infrastructure in our cities?
Transportation Success Story: Project Get Ready
To learn how cities are answering these questions, see the PGR website